This is Scholarships for Incoming International Students at Logan University 2022-2023 for all the international students from around the world who are willing to study abroad.
As an international student wanting to study outside your home country, here is a great opportunity for you, ensure to read this post or article line to line to be able to grab all the necessary and important information which I am going to enlist here.
Therefore, Applications are hereby invited from interested candidates for the Logan University Scholarships for Incoming International Students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University for 2022 – 2023 academic sessions.
More so, Logan University offers $10,000 in scholarships for incoming international students. In addition, the University offers a Tuition Exchange Scholarships for Canadian students ranging from $10,000 to $30,000 based on the start term. While at Logan, students are eligible for additional endowed scholarships each spring.
Scholarship Worth for Scholarships for Incoming International Students
Firstly, you have to understand that the scholarship sponsors is Logan University, USA, which means that you will stand a chance of studying in the USA if you get it.
The scholarship Type is basically for Tuition Award, so your tuition fee will be covered throughout your stay in the school as a student at Logan University, USA as the hosting institution for this great scholarship offer.
Hence, the scholarship worth is $10,000, so the money will be able to take care of all your bills and you will also have for fun. And number of awards is for SEVERAL meaning that it can be offered to several people.
The Study Level for this wonderful scholarship offer is only for international Undergraduates students from around the world who are willing to study abroad.
Eligibility for Scholarships for Incoming International Students at Logan University
In other to be eligible for Logan University Scholarships for Incoming International Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students enrolled in a full-time program at the university.
- Applicants foreign transcript must include a course-by-course evaluation and U.S. grade point average (GPA) equivalency on a 4.0 scale, as well as a degree equivalency when applicable
- Applicants may be required to demonstrate proficiency in English —TOEFL scores of 500 or better on paper-based exams or 79 on the iBT® Test are acceptable. A break-down of the sub-scores for the iBT Test are (below):
- Writing: 18
- Listening: 21
- Reading: 21
- Speaking: 19
Application Procedures or Method
Interested and eligible applicants for Logan University Scholarships for Incoming International Students should complete an online application form.
Applicants will be expected of the following documents:
- 1 Letter of Recommendation from a Chiropractor (If you do not have one in mind, please reach out to Admissions)
- Statement of Motivation
- Submit evidence of having financial resources or funding commitment to complete a minimum of one year (12 months) of education.
- Submit official transcripts to the Office of Admissions for evaluation. It is sometimes necessary to use an outside evaluating agency, in which case the official evaluation by that agency should be sent in lieu of the original transcripts. Have the transcript(s) sent to Logan University, Office of Admissions at 1851 Schoettler Road, Chesterfield, MO 63017.
- Evidence of meeting all applicable legal requirements for study in the United States. It is recommended that the applicant submit all records at least six months prior to the start of the trimester they wish to attend.
If you have any questions please contact the Office of Admissions.
You are expected to carry pout your application using the link below:
Note: The Application Deadline is Not Specified, but try as much as possible to apply on time to avoid disqualification.