Here we have the Fully Funded Scholarship at Boustany MBA Harvard 2022-2023 for international students that want to study and live abroad in order to have a better life while studying and after studies.
Fully funded scholarship is always the best when it comes to empowering the less privileged in terms to schooling considering the fact that most people cannot afford the modern educational method.
Firstly, applications are currently being received for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2021 for a complete study programme at the Harvard Business School; one of the world’s most prestigious Universities offering one of the world’s leading MBA programmes.
Thus, the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School. Boustany Foundation awards scholarships to exceptionally talented individuals, creates life-changing opportunities for less privileged children. Applicants must possess excellent academic background and demonstrate considerable promise.
Scholarship worth and general overview.
It might interest you to know that the sponsors of this great scholarship opportunity is Boustany Foundation/ Harvard University. And the scholarship is to be taken at Harvard University, USA.
Also, you also have to know that the Scholarship Type is specifically a Full Funding offer to anyone that makes it to the top in the end.
Thus, the Scholarship level is for Master’s Degree only and the number of slots for the offer is not stated so they can take as much as possible.
Hence, the scholarship Worth/Allowance is US$102,200 plus other benefits to be added as a miscellaneous for the beneficiaries.
Generally, the Subject Eligibility for the scholarship offer is basically for Business-related programmes. And the Country/Candidate Eligibility is for all the International students from different part of the world.
Benefits of fully funded scholarship at Boustany MBA Harvard
The Scholarship offers the following:
• Financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees
• Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation.
- Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
Eligibility Criteria for fully funded scholarship
To be eligible for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2021, applicants must consider the following:
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
Application Procedures or Methods
Finally, candidates for the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship should first apply for admission into Harvard Business School and then send a copy of their curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are to apply using the link below or click here
1 thought on “Fully Funded Scholarship at Boustany MBA Harvard 2022-2023.”
Ineed scholar ship